Sasquatch 106.5 is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
Sasquatch 106.5 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Listen to your home for real classic rock for the Northland, get the latest local news, weather, and so much more. Simply ask Alexa to tune us in!
Setting up Sasquatch 106.5 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for Sasquatch 106.5. Tap on the station logo to get to theSasquatch 106.5 skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the Sasquatch 106.5 skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play Sasquatch.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Hit up our Feedback page with any questions you may have.