According to Perfectduluthday the  Endion Station will stop operating as a pub this Spring and re-open in June as boutique hotel. The owners have dubbed the phrase "Brewtique Hotel" which will have “a community sauna, outdoor grill, a large deck and a fire pit” and will have four rooms “big enough for queen-sized beds, espresso makers, complimentary Brewhouse beer and décor to show off Endion Station’s history and the craft beer industry.”

"Endion Station was built in 1899 at 15th Avenue East and South Street in the Endion neighborhood, where it served as a depot for the Duluth and Iron Range Railroad line from Duluth to Two Harbors. It stopped serving passengers in 1961, was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1975, and closed in 1978. The city of Duluth took ownership of the building after it was moved in 1986 to Canal Park to make way for the expansion of Interstate 35."

Since being moved to Canal Park the building has made quite a few changes as home to the Tourism Bureau, Duluth Police Department Substation, and now a Pub serving Fitger's Brewhouse Beer and food.  Endion Station will continue serving drinks Wednesdays through Saturdays until construction begins in the spring to build hotel rooms.