It’s North End Days October 12 – 13 In Superior; Get the Schedule Here
Bring the family this weekend to North End Days Superior for seasonal fun that includes a drive-in movie, the Superior Spooktacular Parade, street dance and a lot more.
The two-day celebration is full of fun events, including:
- Drive-In Movie: At 7:00 p.m., Monsters Inc. will be shown in the World Of Wheels parking lot on Banks Avenue and you'll be able to hear it through your radio. This is a free event.
- Superior Spooktacular Parade: The parade begins at 2:00 p.m. with a route that will go down Ogden Ave from North 12th Street, to Broadway Ave where it will turn right and end at Hughitt Ave, right at the Pumpkin Patch.
- Pumpkin Patch: From 2:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m, head to the Pumpkin Patch which will be held this year in the Salvation Army parking lot on Broadway and Hughitt. There will be games, bounce houses, food vendors, craft vendors, and more.
- The Street vs. The Heat Tug Of War: Head to Ogden and Broadway at 3:15 p.m. for a fun tug of war between the Superior Police Department and the Superior Fire Department.
- Kids Costume Contest: Have the kids geared up and ready for the 4:00 p.m. costume contest
- "Monster Mash" Street Dance: The fun continues on Ogden and Broadway with the street dance, which begins at 6:00 p.m. with Born Too Late on stage. Other bands scheduled to perform are Buckwild and South Of Superior