Minnesota Twins To Televise 12 Spring Training Games
As we work our way through a cold winter, I always look for any sign that warmer weather is coming. One such sign arrived recently when the Minnesota Twins announced that 12 spring training games would be televised, and the first is just over a month away.
Fox Sports North will televise 11 of the games, with ESPN adding another Twins spring training broadcast.
Here is the broadcast schedule:
- Thursday, February, 22 vs University of Minnesota 5 p.m. (Fox Sports North Plus)
- Sunday, February 25 vs Tampa Bay 12 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 27 vs Boston 5 p.m.
- Sunday, March 4 vs Pittsburgh 12 p.m.
- Saturday, March 10 vs Boston 12 p.m.
- Sunday, March 11 vs at Tampa Bay 12 p.m.
- Friday, March 16 at Boston 5 p.m.
- Sunday, March 18 vs Philadelphia 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 21 vs Pittsburgh 5 p.m.
- Thursday, March 22 vs New York Yankees 12 p.m. (ESPN)
- Friday, March 23 vs Houston 12 p.m.
- Sunday, March 25 vs Boston 12 p.m.
The Twins open the 2018 regular season on Thursday, March 29 in Baltimore. The home opener at Target Field is scheduled for Thursday, April 5 against the Seattle Mariners.