Plenty of Fun This Weekend In Superior at the North End Spooktacular
This Friday and Saturday, Superior's North End is the place to be for the North End Spooktacular. With a drive-in movie, parade, pub crawl and so much more, there's plenty of fun for people of all ages.
Things get underway Friday, October 25 at 4:00 p.m. and they don't let up until well into the night on Saturday, October 26 (or early Sunday morning for those who are at the 80's Halloween Party until last call).
Here are some of the main events you can enjoy over the weekend, with links for complete details. There is also still space available in the North End Nightmare 5k & Spider Dash for Kids.
Friday, October 25
- 4:00 p.m. - Goin Postal Art and Music Festival
- 7:00 p.m. - Drive-In Movie - The Nightmare Before Christmas at 1211 Banks Ave.
Saturday, October 26
- 2:30 p.m. - Sterling Silver Studio Spooktacular Parade
- 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. - Salvation Army Pumpkin Patch
- 4:00 p.m. - Grandma's Marathon North End Nightmare 5k & Spider Dash for Kids
- 7:00 p.m. - Goin' Postal Poltergeist Pub Crawl
- 8:30 p.m. - Goin' Postal Back to the 80's Halloween Party at Top Hat Tavern