Saturday Travel Tips For Xcel Energy Center and Saint Paul RiverCentre
There are a lot of activities going on in Saint Paul Saturday surrounding Super Bowl LII. Here are are the activities you can enjoy and transportation tips, courtesy of the Xcel Energy Center and Minnesota Wild.
Heavier traffic is expected in St. Paul Saturday due to the following events taking place:
- Saint Paul Winter Carnival - Ice Palace, Ice Carvings and many other events
- St. Paul Saints Super Slide - CHS Field (10 a.m. - 10 p.m.)
- Wells Fargo WinterSkate - Rice Park (11 a.m. - 10 p.m.)
- Team USA Olympic Spirit WinterFest Celebration - Rice Park (Noon - 8 p.m.)
- Taste of the NFL's Party with a Purpose © - Saint Paul RiverCentre (7 - 11 p.m.)
- Minnesota Opera's Dead Man Walking - Ordway Center for the Performing Arts (7:30 - 10:30 p.m.)
- The Night Before - Dave Matthews Band - Xcel Energy Center (7:30 p.m.)
Xcel Energy Center and the adjacent Saint Paul RiverCentre are located at the intersection of Kellogg Boulevard and West 7th Street in downtown Saint Paul.
While there are ramps in the area, it is recommended that you carpool as much as possible.
Also if you Uber to downtown St. Paul, use the promo code STPAUL for a first ride free up to $20 off. This Uber deal is for new users only, so find the person in your group who has yet to utilize the service and have them book it.
Another great tip is to download the new, free interactive parking app that includes information about on and off-street parking options, rates and more. The City Of Saint Paul created the app and you can utilize it by clicking here and entering your destination.
Have a great weekend and enjoy the frenzy that can only come with Super Bowl Weekend in Minnesota.