Twins Announce ‘Bomba’-Inspired Postseason Menu at Target Field
After a weekend in New York battling the Yankees, the Minnesota Twins host the Yankees at Target Field on Monday, October 4 where a special menu will await fans.
The Twins had a big year, setting the Major League Baseball record for home runs by a team in a single season, so having big 'bomba'-inspired food is a must!
The limited-time menu includes:
- Bomba Brat – Two-foot Kramarczuk’s bratwurst, seasoned kraut and spicy mustard. Available in sections 127 and 302.
- Bomba Pretzel Bat – Two-foot pretzel, served with beer cheese dipping sauce and creole mustard. Available at Bat & Barrel.
- Boomstick – Two-foot hot dog, ballpark chili, nacho cheese, grilled onions and jalapenos. Available in sections 127 and 302.
- Dough Dough – Cookie dough that’s safe to eat. Choose from several flavors including chocolate chip, monster (oats, peanut butter, chocolate chip and M&Ms) or Celebration (sprinkles and marshmallow fluff). Available in section 134.
- Grand Salami – Two-foot pretzel bat, salami, capicola, mortadella, provolone cheese, roasted red peppers and arugala. Available at Bat & Barrel and suites.
- Kepler “Derfest” Burger – Quarter-pound beef burger, Kramarczuk’s bratwurst, beer mustard, sauerkraut, swiss cheese, served on a pretzel roll. Available at Town Ball Tavern and Hrbek’s.
- Lobster Sliders – Lobster salad, fresh tarragon, celery and apple, served on a sweet Hawaiian bun. Available in Delta SKY360 (Carew Atrium).
- Twins Torta – Adobo chicken, refried beans, chipotle corn and peppers, cojita and pepperjack cheese and avocado. Available at Section 114 sandwich cart.
- Original Hockey Mom’s Brownies – Chocolate brownies and ice cream served in a souvenir baseball hat. Available in Section 126.
There will also be specialty cocktails and beer available:
- Pumpkin Spice White Russian – Kahlua, vodka, pumpkin spice, cream and topped with a cinnamon stick. Served at Bat & Barrel.
- Caramel Apple Mimosa – Caramel vodka, apple cider, champagne, caramel and cinnamon sugar rim. Served at Bat & Barrel.
- Cherry Bomba Jell-O Shots – Cherry Jell-O mixed with vodka and garnished with a cherry. Available at Bat & Barrel and premium clubs and bars.
- Four Seam Screamer IPA – Collaboration beer brewed by Surly and former pitcher Glen Perkins. Available in Section 108.
Here's hoping that this postseason-only menu lasts well into October!