Winter Bike Week Begins February 2 in Duluth; Here’s The Schedule
Who says biking is only a summer activity? In the Northland, biking provides year-round fun and the upcoming Winter Bike Week celebrates that fact.
Celebrate Winter Bike Week from Saturday, February 2 through Saturday, February 9 in Duluth with a lot of family-friendly activities planned.
The schedule of events across the Northland for Winter Bike Week include:
- Sub-24 Bikepacking and Winter Camping Trip, beginning February 2nd at 5:30 p.m.
- Winter Bike Commuting 101
- Ladies Mountain Bike Night on February 5th at Hartley Nature Center
- Bike and Walk to School Day on February 6th
- Duluth-Superior Draft: A People for Bikes Meet-Up from 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. on February 7th at Zeitgeist Teatro Zuccone
- International Winter Bike to Work Day on February 8th
- Bike to Work Day Group Ride at 7:30 a.m. on February 8th. Riders are to meet at the Rose Garden in Duluth
- Bikes & Bites Tour from 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. on February 9th at Zeitgeist Arts Cafe
The ultimate goal of Winter Bike Week is to encourage everyone to embrace the beauty of winter by offering biking as another way to fully enjoy it.
Click the link below for a detailed schedule of events and bundle up!