3rd Annual Frosted Fatty Fat Bike Racing Weekend Starts Saturday at Spirit Mountain
Beginning Saturday, Spirit Mountain, Columbia Sportswear and Frost River host the 3rd Annual Frosted Fatty Fat Bike Racing Weekend. It's two days of bike races, bike demos, food, music, a silent auction and more.
This year, organizers have added a Fat Bike Cross Country, Staged Downhill race and a Head to Head Dual Slalom race, where bikers, skiers and snowboarders race it out for a $500 cash prize.
Here's the official weekend schedule:
Saturday, January 20
- Registration begins at 7:30 a.m.
- Cross Country Race Starts at 9 a.m.
- Down Hill Race at 1 p.m.
- Head to Head Slalom Race, time to be determined, but planning around 6 p.m. under the lights.
- Silent Auction from 1 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Loose in the Moose After Party featuring live music at the Moosehead Saloon in Main Chalet.
Sunday, January 21
- Fat Bike Demos available beginning at 10 a.m.
- Spirit Mountain Fat Bike Sunday, opportunity to utilize the downhill, lift served fat biking trails and ski slopes with a discounted ticket of $25 for all race participants.
Follow the link below for complete event details, as well as general fat bike riding opportunities at Spirit Mountain.