Duluth Mayor Larson Announces 2018 Duluth City Hall in the City Dates
Duluth Mayor Emily Larson is continuing her Duluth City Hall In The City community listening sessions into 2018. These sessions allow the community to speak directly to their elected officials one-on-one.
Not only is Mayor Larson in attendance, but city councilors are also there along with other City staff who represent Public Works, Parks, Public Safety, Human Rights, and Imagine Duluth Comprehensive Plan.
Here is the 2018 schedule:
- January 17, 2018 Merritt Community Center, 4017 W. 7th St
- February 15, 2018 Woodland Recreation Center, 3211 Allendale Ave
- March 21, 2018 Central Hillside Center (One Roof), 12 East 4th St.
- April 18, 2018 Chester Bowl Thom Storm Chalet, 1800 Skyline Parkway
- May 17, 2018 Lincoln Park Family Collaborative, 2424 West 5th St
- June 20, 2018 Lafayette Community Center, 3026 Minnesota Ave
- August 15, 2018 University of MN Duluth Campus, Room 40 Solon Campus Center
- September 19, 2018 Norton Park Community Center, 81st St. &Coleman Ave West
- October 16, 2018 Pennel Park apartments, 330 North Arlington November 14, 2018 Lake Superior College campus, room S1981
All City Hall In The City community listening sessions run from 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. and everyone is welcome to attend.